During my break from the the Staircase Entry Hall Makeover Monster, I wanted to share some “during” pictures with you.
This is what I have accomplished so far before a week long rest period was required to avoid hospitalization.
So Are You Ready For Some Scary? Warning! The during pictures are far worse than the before.
Here is what I discovered during the during…
- Patching, sanding, repeat, repeat, repeat is HARD! It will wear you out!
- Ripping up carpet could reveal your kitty’s secret peeing area! YAY and YUCK.
- Prepare for the tedious removal of 5000 staples and torturous things called tack strips
- Prepare for surprises like holes in the floor covered with plywood and other random strange damages like saw cuts.
- Get a good supply of patching plaster, sandpaper, masks, sanders and a shop vac
- Understand that you will get dirty, very dirty and you will want to cry…
Hopefully this weekend the work will continue and this area will began to be transformed!
What would you do to this area to make it awesome?