It may come as a surprise but I do NOT cook. I don’t enjoy it, I get frustrated, I burn things. I’m just a big hot mess in the kitchen. However, I do enjoy making things that are easy and require focus as opposed to multi-tasking. These Caprese Salad Shooters are adorable and are so easy to make, even I can do it!
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese Balls
- Baslmic Reduction
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Food Proccesor (I’ve had this one forever, perfect for the non-cook)
- Plastic Shot Glasses
- Small Appetizer Forks
- Squeeze Balsamic Reduction into the bottom of all the shot glasses. Set aside.
- Place basil in food processor, press the button a few times to chop it … or whatever the term is.
3. Scoop a spoonful of basil out and drop it in the bottom of the cup.
4. Drop a tomato in the shot glass.
5. Drop the mozzarella ball on top of the tomato.
6. Sprinkle the top with basil.
7. Stick your small fork on the side.
And that is it my friends. Making Caprese Salad Shooters is really just that easy. And they are also great to take to Christmas parties because of the Red-Green color scheme. Plus they are healthy and did I mention how easy they are?
If you are taking them to a party. Grab a large platter and line them up in rows. They look so sharp and regal.
But best of all, they are absolutely delicious and will be a hit at your next party!