Do you love doing housework? If you answered No, then you are probably in the majority vote!
However I think if housework were easier we would enjoy it more. Over the years we’ve found out many easy tips to clean things faster and better. Like how to remove scratches from white dishes or how to shine dull floors in minutes. But one of the best tips we have isn’t just something we’ve discovered, it’s a tip we actually got from the professionals and we are sharing that tip with you!
WASHING WINDOWS, is a pain! But not if you have Secrets from the pros!!
This is a tried and true method used by the professional window washers around the world. We want to teach you the secret to washing windows like a pro.
I cannot take credit for this discovery; however I can tell you that it works! In my opinion this is the best way for washing windows. A cleaning company shared this tip with me four years ago, I was using glass cleaner, vinegar and newspapers. Nothing I did completely cleaned the window. This is the only thing I use now.
Items Needed for Washing Windows Like a Pro
*these links are for your shopping convenience they are affiliate links which means we make a commission if you purchase from Amazon. All items can also be found at most grocery stores.
- Dawn Dish Detergent
- Small Bowl or Bucket
- Scrubby Pads
- Absorbent Cloths
- Dirty Windows ( I still have plenty if you need some to try this out on)!
Steps for Washing Windows Like a Pro
- Place a few drops of Dawn in your container with a couple inches of water.
- Dip the scrubby pad into the water and squeeze out.
3. Scrub the glass.
4. The Dawn along with the scrubby gets the dirt off and does not leave a residue.
5. Squeegee the window, starting at the top and working down, wiping off the “blade “each time with a cloth.
6. Wipe around the edges to absorb any leftover water and dirt.
One Pane shiny and clean, look at the difference…AMAZING!!!!
Who would have known this is all it takes to get professional results? Give it a try and see if you like the Washing Windows like A Pro Method.
More Cleaning Tips