Who has or has ever had textured walls in your home?
The pain of being able to paint any designs on that textured surface can now be eliminated withFrogTape® Textured Surface.
I didn’t believe it either.
But it’s true! I tested it out for you all on a super textured surface and I’m not kidding when I say that I got cleaner paint lines than I have ever seen in my life.
Take a look.
Aren’t those lines so crisp and sharp? This tape is amazing. I can’t lie I am officially obsessed.
How To Make a Modern Christmas Tree:
- Tape a border around the wood if preferred.
- Spread lightweight wall spackle all over your piece of wood with putty knife
- Using putty knife remove spackle from area where you want your stump
- Let dry over night
- Follow pattern above drawing rectangles in the same pattern above or refer to this post where I got the idea for the pattern .
- Using FrogTape® Textured Surface tape out all of the rectangles. Using the FrogTape Textured Surface sealer in the bottle brush the liquid over the tapes edges.
- Let the sealer dry for 15 minutes
- Paint over all of the rectangles which you have taped out.
- FrogTape Textured Surface
- Remove the FrogTape® Textured Surface and admire the absolutely amazing clean lined results!
- Finish up by taping all of the other rectangles and following the above steps until they are all finished.
We used are modern Christmas tree for a card hanger! Look at Jude hanging the cards with clothes pins! So cute and So easy!!!
For more ideas follow FrogTape® on Twitter!