I have a secret that I’ve never shared before. Although I’m not much of a cook and i rarely talk about recipes and food. I actually LOVE baking Holiday treats. When I was in High School I baked and frosted about 100 cookies and took them to school! Of course,they were a hit because all teens love sweets, right?!?! But what I’ve never told anyone is that either something in them made everyone sick or they all just ate too many and got sick! I’m hoping it was the latter!
When I was in High School I baked and frosted about 100 cookies and took them to school! Of course,they were a hit because all teens love sweets, right?!?! But what I’ve never told anyone is that either something in them made everyone sick or they all just ate too many and got sick! I’m hoping it was the latter!
If you are like me and love to bake and give those treats as gifts then you’ll love this round-up of 23 Fun and Tasty Food Gifts for Christmas.
1. Sally’s Baking Addiction – Peppermint Bark is my absolute favorite. I am going to definitely try this recipe soon! I know not everyone loves the mint and chocolate combination but I think it’s the BEST!
2. Bake Your Day – Blueberry Vanilla Pudding Cookies are another on my top list not for me but for my little buddy Kate, down the street. She comes over to play with Jude and loves to eat store bought Blueberry Muffins. I think she’ll love these cookies.
3. Crazy Little Projects – Cookies in a Jar: Chocolate Peppermint & Double Chocolate Toffee what could be better than Chocolate and Peppermint, oh wait, add Toffee and it just got better!
4. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Hot Cocoa Mason Jar Gift isn’t this just the cutest gift idea! I am not sure I’d be able to open it and use it! I’d probably just want to keep it for Christmas Decor!
5. Amanda’s Cookin’ – Sugar Topped Molasses Spice Cookies
6. Sally’s Baking Addiction – Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies
7. Crazy Little Projects – Chocolate Coconut Caramel Delight Cookies
8. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Peppermint Brownies Mason Jar Gifts are not only adorable but have to be delicious. Putting this one down on my must bake list too!
9. Tried and True Blog – Peppermint Hot Chocolate Gift is a great gift if you are worried whether or not peppermint is a fave. With this gift they can add the mint or leave it out!
10. Sally’s Baking Addiction – Toasted Hazelnut Slice ‘n’ Bake Cookies with Milk Chocolate , is making my mouth water. I love chocolate and hazelnuts more than anything! It’s like a homemade Nutella dream.
11. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Candy Cane Popcorn looks AH-MAZ-ING! Little known fact I love fancy flavored popcorn!
12. Shaken Together Life – French Vanilla Hot Cocoa Mix Mason Jar Gift is another adorable gift and I am loving this one because it is so EASY!
Loved these? Keep going here are 11 more awesome Food Gifts!
13. R and R workshop – Dark Chocolate Blueberry Cookies
14. Frugal Mom Eh – Chocolate Gingerbread Crunch Mason Jar Cookie Mix
15. Amanda’s Cookin – Homemade Peanut Brittle
16. Melissa’s Cuisine – White Chocolate Santa Mix
17. Bunny’s Warm Oven – Chocolate Chip Toffee Walnut Cookies
18. This Girl’s Life Blog – Homemade Apple Butter
19. Annie’s Noms – Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with Biscoff Cookie Crust
20. A Bird and a Bean – Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
21. Eat. Drink. Love. – Hot Cocoa Mix
22. Taking Care of Monkey Business – DIY Hot Chocolate Kit
23. Our Best Bites – Peppermint Fudge Cupcake Jars