This towel bar was created for a master bathroom that had no towel storage near the shower. So tired of hearing “bring me a towel!” or “I forgot my towel!” or better yet dripping all over the floor, my brain started searching for a low cost solution.
How To Make One:
- Use a piece of picket fence, I spotted one for $5.
- I Added iron hooks, a dowel rod and a coat of paint.
- Then the entire piece was distressed and stained.
- The towel storage box was made using an old box, not in great shape, and some table legs I had lying around.
- It was painted and distress to match the towel bar and complement each other nicely.